March 27, 2008
GNW 5: Gay Kentucky dominates news!
Posted by: Chris
- Gay Philadelphia group endorses Clinton for president: QUICK LOOK: The members of the Liberty City Democratic club, an LGBT political group in Pennsylvania, voted to endorse Hillary Clinton for president. Two-thirds of the members voted... (MORE)
- Ex-GOP senator slams Bush on gay marriage, Iraq: QUICK LOOK: Former Rhode Island Senator. Lincoln Chafee often seemed to be odd man out in Washington. He was one of the Senate's most liberal Republicans, bucking his party on big... (MORE)
- Frustrated gay marriage foes turning to Calif. voters: QUICK LOOK: California conservatives, stifled by the Democratic majority in the Capitol, are turning to the people in hopes of advancing their stalled agenda in 2008. Four conservative-backed... (MORE)
- Ky. college students get crash course in 'Lesbian 101': QUICK LOOK: A lesbian walks up to a group of students and says, "ask me anything you want." Do they get out a notepad or bolt for the exit? Last night, eight students not only took... (MORE)
- Ky. House rejects ban on universities' D.P. benefits: QUICK LOOK: A Kentucky House committee yesterday killed a Senate bill that would bar state universities and other public agencies from providing health insurance for domestic partners... (MORE)
These are the Top 5 popular stories on Gay News Watch over the last 24 hours. You can also view the most popular stories of the last week or month, as well as the biggest stories of the last 24 hours, week or month.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
The comments to this entry are closed.