April 04, 2008
GNW 5: April Fools? Actually, no.
Posted by: Chris
- Cheyenne Jackson comes out about Popeye fantasy: QUICK LOOK: The ever-alluring Cheyenne Jackson gets all sorts of gay in The Advocate’s latest edition. Rather than taking his publicists’ white-washing advice to eschew his sexuality,... (MORE)
- 'Million Fag March' draws 400 to protest Phelps clan: QUICK LOOK: The Million Fag March, started by Chris Love, of Leavenworth, drew more than 400 demonstrators with signs, shirts, even pants touting messages of compassion and tolerance... (MORE)
- Lesbians' Camp Lickalotta causes an uproar in N.C.: QUICK LOOK: A lesbian couple attempting to create a gay-friendly camping space named “Camp Lickalotta” in rural North Carolina claim they were booted from the campground where they... (MORE)
- Naked gay sessions in public pool outrage some Brits: QUICK LOOK: Gay naturists have been granted their own swimming sessions at a public baths – to the fury of families who also use the pool. Several parents have withdrawn their children... (MORE)
- Utah Libertarians rebel against anti-gay governor hopeful: QUICK LOOK: Utah newspapers have already declared “Super Dell” Schanze the Libertarian candidate for governor, but others aren't so sure. “We may be small and ineffective but, by... (MORE)
These are the Top 5 popular stories on Gay News Watch over the last 24 hours. You can also view the most popular stories of the last week or month, as well as the biggest stories of the last 24 hours, week or month.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
The comments to this entry are closed.