April 17, 2008
GNW 5: Gay gossip, gayer politics
Posted by: Chris
- Gossip site claims to reveal Anderson Cooper's ex: QUICK LOOK: Our friends in the gay mafia here in Hollywood (Yes, it’s real) recently introduced us to the very hot J.D. Ordonez, Anderson Cooper’s ex boyfriend at a party!!! JD’s... (MORE)
- Stripper egged royal into sex act, drugs, court told: QUICK LOOK: A married U.K. royal said to have performed a gay sex act on his senior aide on a kitchen floor as a Stringfellows stripper egged him on also took drugs, a jury heard... (MORE)
- The war against Washington's closeted Republicans: QUICK LOOK: Welcome to gay Washington in the 21st century, where the gay Democrats are proud and out on the Hill and in the lobbying firms on K Street, while many gay Republicans... (MORE)
- Kern's anti-gay comments spook big biz relocation: QUICK LOOK: A San Francisco Bay-area financial services company has not yet ruled out Oklahoma City for a major office relocation, a vice president of a real estate search firm confirmed... (MORE)
- Barney Frank says Dem primary should end June 3: QUICK LOOK: Rep. Barney Frank said the trailing Democratic presidential candidate should drop out of the race by no later than June 3 — the date of the two last Democratic primaries... (MORE)
These are the Top 5 popular stories on Gay News Watch over the last 24 hours. You can also view the most popular stories of the last week or month, as well as the biggest stories of the last 24 hours, week or month.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
The comments to this entry are closed.