April 11, 2008
GNW 5: Obama, Clinton and the gays
Posted by: Chris
- Obama names LGBT rights priorities in interview: QUICK LOOK: Democratic presidential front-runner Barack Obama has been weathering a small storm lately in the LGBT community for being too tight-lipped with gay and lesbian news... (MORE)
- Lesbian elected top prosecutor in Texas with ease: QUICK LOOK: Riding the endorsement of retiring Ronnie Earle, Rosemary Lehmberg on Tuesday soundly defeated her better-financed opponent to win the Democratic primary runoff for Travis... (MORE)
- Elton John blasts 'misogyny' at Clinton fund-raiser: QUICK LOOK: Experience is central to Democrat Hillary Clinton's presidential bid, and Wednesday night she tapped one of pop music's most venerable rockers to help fill her campaign... (MORE)
- Older gay philanthropists are investing in next generations: QUICK LOOK: As the first wave of out-of-closet, childless queer baby boomers enter their golden years, many are considering leaving their legacies to charity. Although stigma attached to queer causes has waned... (MORE)
- Task Force leader leaves with pride and frustration: QUICK LOOK: After three decades, Matt Foreman remains one of the most prominent and outspoken figures within the movement for LGBT rights as executive director of the National Gay... (MORE)
These are the Top 5 popular stories on Gay News Watch over the last 24 hours. You can also view the most popular stories of the last week or month, as well as the biggest stories of the last 24 hours, week or month.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
The comments to this entry are closed.