July 18, 2008
GNW 5: Newsflash: S.C. isn't 'so gay'
Posted by: Chris
- Federal appeals court OKs removal of anti-gay picket: QUICK LOOK: In a closely watched First Amendment case stemming from a clash between a group of Christian protesters and the attendees of a gay pride event, the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court... (MORE)
- Division emerges among gay marriage foes in Calif.: QUICK LOOK: A united front by conservative forces against same-sex marriage in California is showing signs of cracking -- or of having been an illusion all along. Last week, the... (MORE)
- Husband of 'View' ex-host Star Jones says he's not gay: QUICK LOOK: Star Jones' estranged husband, Al Reynolds, is trying to set the record straight. Reynolds said on a new YouTube video, "I am not a homosexual," and says he still very... (MORE)
- E.U. is growing fonder of gay and lesbian residents: QUICK LOOK: The latest Eurobarometer survey examining discrimination in the European Union published this month reveals growing acceptance of the LGBT community within the E.U.,... (MORE)
- S.C. tourism agency worker quits over 'So Gay' ads: QUICK LOOK: A South Carolina tourism employee has resigned in the wake of outrage over an advertising effort to attract gay tourists to the state. Last week, the state Department... (MORE)
These are the Top 5 popular stories on Gay News Watch over the last 24 hours. You can also view the most popular stories of the last week or month, as well as the biggest stories of the last 24 hours, week or month.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
The comments to this entry are closed.