July 11, 2008
GNW: Art of being 20-something
Posted by: Chris
- 'Art of Being Straight' finds 20-something credibility: QUICK LOOK: A low-key comedy high on charm and credible twentysomething observation, Jesse Rosen's debut feature, "The Art of Being Straight," stars the writer-director as a possibly-coming-out... (MORE)
- Milwaukee deacon arrested in park's gay cruising area: QUICK LOOK: Police have been targeting Milwaukee's Estabrook Park for years trying to stop men from soliciting sex from other men there. The latest suspect is 48-year-old Jerome... (MORE)
- Judge rejects DNC effort to end gay liaison's bias suit: QUICK LOOK: A gay man’s case against the Democratic National Committee moved toward trial last week when the organization’s appeal for summary judgment was rejected. D.C. Superior... (MORE)
- Gay activists urge boycott of S.D. hotel over owner: QUICK LOOK: A $125,000 donation in support of an anti-gay marriage initiative by a San Diego hotelier has drawn the ire of gay and lesbian activists and local labor unions who are... (MORE)
- Mass. high court says no retro marriage benefits for gays: QUICK LOOK: The state's highest court ruled Thursday that marriage benefits for gay couples can't be applied retroactively to the time before same-sex marriage was legalized -- a ruling affirming a bright line... (MORE)
These are the Top 5 popular stories on Gay News Watch over the last 24 hours. You can also view the most popular stories of the last week or month, as well as the biggest stories of the last 24 hours, week or month.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
The comments to this entry are closed.