August 09, 2008
GNW: Manhunt killed gay culture?
Posted by: Chris
- Has the rise of Manhunt destroyed gay male culture?: QUICK LOOK: If you are a single gay man in search of a mate, and if you are at times prone to discouragement, you probably have friends who reassure you that someday you will find... (MORE)
- Gay New Yorker sentenced for 'seducing' Indian fishermen: QUICK LOOK: A 55-year-old American has been sentenced to five-year rigorous imprisonment for inducing several young fishermen into homosexuality in the Indian tourist town of Mahabalipuram in 1998. The magistrate... (MORE)
- Boycott threatened over S.D. site of law school meeting: QUICK LOOK: Organizations representing thousands of legal educators say they will boycott the Association of American Law Schools annual meeting in January if it is held at a San... (MORE)
- Judge upholds language change for Calif. gay marriage ballot: QUICK LOOK: When the state's voters decide Proposition 8 this fall, it appears they will check "yes" or "no" next to a ballot title that reads: "Eliminates the Right of Same-Sex Couples to Marry." A Superior... (MORE)
- Draft Dem platform opposes DOMA, weak elsewhere: QUICK LOOK: A draft version of the 2008 Democratic Party platform, made available on August 7, puts the party on record in opposition to the federal Defense of Marriage Act, in support... (MORE)
These are the Top 5 popular stories on Gay News Watch over the last 24 hours. You can also view the most popular stories of the last week or month, as well as the biggest stories of the last 24 hours, week or month.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference GNW: Manhunt killed gay culture?:
The comments to this entry are closed.