August 26, 2008
GNW Week in Review
Posted by: Chris
These are the Top 5 popular stories on Gay News Watch over the last seven days. You can also view the most popular stories of the last month or even year, as well as the biggest stories of the last 24 hours, week or month.
- Ex-boy bander Jonathan Knight ready to come out?: QUICK LOOK: It looks like another former boy bander is about to come out of the closet and tell the world that he's gay. Evidently, Jonathan Knight is already open about his sexuality... (MORE)
- Gay sex sting at Ala. scenic park results in 24 arrests: QUICK LOOK: Police in Huntsville, Ala., charged 24 suspects as part of a week-long undercover sting at the scenic overlook atop Monte Sano Mountain. Police officials said the investigation... (MORE)
- Utah author gives $1 mil for Calif. gay marriage ban: QUICK LOOK: When Bruce Bastian of Utah stood up last month at a San Francisco dinner and wrote a $1 million check for the campaign against Proposition 8, he made it clearer than... (MORE)
- More and more, GLBT roles are going to GLBT actors: QUICK LOOK: You know times have changed when not only are more and more LGBT characters appearing in film and on television, but more and more of the people playing those characters... (MORE)
- Trend of Moroccan migrants gay-bashing hurts Amsterdam: QUICK LOOK: Anti-gay violence is more structural in Amsterdam than anywhere else in the world, according to Boris Dittrich of human rights organisation Human Rights Watch. "You... (MORE)
The week's top blog post/op-ed:
- QUICK LOOK: John McCain's POW past remains one of the Republican's most powerful identifying markers. McCain became a bit of a - dare we say it - celebrity upon his release in 1973 after almost six years in Vietnamese captivity...(MORE) (Queerty)
TrackBack URL for this entry:
The comments to this entry are closed.